Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the dippers who post on here wonder why no fucker likes them..

Fkin horrible cnuts..!
Oh believe me I get it...think I have been here long enough to see "the other side" and not through red coloured glasses.
Although I simply don't get it. Why would you go out and risk motivating the opposition? Why would you go out and risk close contact with anyone at present?

Oh believe me I get it...think I have been here long enough to see "the other side" and not through red coloured glasses.
Although I simply don't get it. Why would you go out and risk motivating the opposition? Why would you go out and risk close contact with anyone at present?
Your fans have form for going out during a pandemic

The day before the Hillsborough anniversary. Some people really are unbelievable. Don’t have much time for Franco’s team either but I hope they smash the scousers tonight.

Rather than motivating the opposition, I think the scum believe that intimidating their opponents and unsettling them has a better outcome, hence their disgraceful actions.

The club being punished is the only way that they will stop their digusting and irrsponsible behaviour imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.