Chelsea - FA Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

What's going on with Sterling his loss of form and confidence is alarming?

What an absolute fucking disgrace.

Pep threw that game and risked De Bruyne at the same fucking time, in a team with no chance of fucking winning even before a ball was kicked. We might of well conceded before the fucking kick off.

I been watching us get beat since 1957, I can stand defeat but throwing a fucking game an FA Cup semi final and risking our best player, in what seems was a meaningless game to our manager, has pissed me off. Double throw away, the FA Cup and the quadruple .

Mendy should never wear a City shirt again and Sterling was worse than horrific.

We aren’t as good as we the fans think we are. i don’t mean that as a criticism in anyway btw but the league this year has been very poor. Lampard has taken Chelsea out of the title race, spurs are awful, Liverpool have been hilariously bad, United are decent. you can see how bad the league is by the likes of West Ham sitting in 4th.

Chelsea under Tuchel are now a very good side probably the 2nd best team in the league, you cant expect to rotate 8 players and still beat this Chelsea side. I don’t blame pep he had to rotate certain players and unfortunately the ones who have come in (Sterling, Torres,Jesus, mendy, cancelo, steffan) have proved to be poor.

We have a very clear Achilles heel. We are slow. It’s that simple in midfield and through the middle of defence we are slow, against teams With extreme pace we struggle. Unfortunately for us PSG are exactly what we struggle against so I expect disappointment in the semi finals.

with all that said I’m so fucking proud of this team, the bollocks they have shown to get us into this position deserves immense praise from us fans. If we win the league I’m happy, if we win the league cup and league I’m delighted if we win champs league, prem and league cup then take a fucking bow Manchester City.

Of course I’m gutted tonight but please try and keep it in proportion, Chelsea are a very good side who are also aloud to play well. You can’t win them all

apologies for long post

Garbage
PSG will wipe the floor with us
You’ll be happy if PSG do wipe the floor with us. Not that you care because your not interested in the champions league anyway so you’ve said before. You really are mr doom and gloom. Me thinks you are a troll of Liverpool or a rag. Your posts are horrendously embarrassing

We keep trying to make excuses or analysing peps the tactics.the guy is a joke.well I don’t mind getting beat ten nil if it’s the right squad the right tactics but time and time again pep fucks it up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.