Chelsea - FA Cup SF | Post-Match Thread

We generally do not turn up in this competition. Which is a shame. I know we have won a lot of league cups but the FA cup has a bit more prestige. Anyways, there is always next year.

Fernandinho yes could of got a earlier booking, especially if you listen to that Steve bloke commentating, he was desperate for him to get booked !
But now many soft little nuggers did he give as free kicks to Chelsea ? Like he was on a mission to stop a City win . And I think the thing in the first half that Matelartin may be on about , was the corner in the last minute, when KDB took it and he blow his whistle , KDB wasn't happy about !
He shouldn’t have taken a short corner then in the last second of a half
Basic common sense

Despite his failings and form. He has the best natural movement of anyone in our squad by an absolute country mile.. hence why he finds himself missing so many easy one on ones with keepers.

His observation of his surroundings isn’t his problem. Confidence is. It happens.
If he could get a goal in midweek it would all come back to him. His pace with the ball is electric . Just needs confidence as you say

He will play a weakened team in the LCup final & we could lose , the league could end up our only trophy, lose to Villa & that could be in the balance too. Before you all laugh, when you lose momentum it’s incredibly hard to get back ...we’ve all seen it before
Sadly I think you're right. The end of this Season could mirror the start.

Could be that KDB was feeling a niggle, but played through it!
It was one point where Sterling lost the ball and then just didn’t even bother to chase and just started walking. I’ve never seen him do that and is clearly something very badly wrong there!
Thought Laporte was OK, but Mendy is like starting a match with 10-men? £50m!!!,
Its a possibility with KDB but If i was asked honestly I think his attitude was poor...its been seen before with him and its become more noteable this season as good as he has been ...the point you noticed was the first one...in the first 15 mins.....therefore if there had been a niggle he would surely have come off....so i doubt it was this and that wasnt the last time he did it in the game either......we can try to find excuses but I think that its more than likely he just wasnt up for it and he was very poor today

Well I'm proud of the team sadly this was a game too far.
Chelsea had 1 days rest more and no travel, it was always unrealistic for us to win all 4.
He can't win with the line ups, sterling and mendy stank the place out but get behind the lads as we have 3 pots to win.
The Chelsea game was away in Europe somewhere was it not
They did travel

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.