The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
They'll have also calculated collateral damage (ie, me and thee).

That's fine. For me, as with most Blues, we started supporting them for something more than glamour and success. Anything I have ever done in life it had to feel right. I was promised promotions and a much easier life in my time at sea if I played the game the hierarchy wanted me to play, stabbed people in the back etcetera and I refused everytime. I did okay in spite of that and had the respect of everyone because of it. While we'd all like more money and possessions they have never been important to me. The same with City, none of us would have stuck with them if we weren't of a certain character. The last thirteen years have been beyond anything any of us could have dreamed of even in our wildest imaginations. If I have to walk away now I will die a happy man. I'll always love this club, but if it sells its soul it will be the club I used to know I'll remember fondly. Such is life.

Fair fucks to the rag cunts (and Micha). Looked on rawk and even those deluded fuckers see this for what it is.

Bollocks. Neville is a fucking cünt. If Sky had the rights to it he'd be bigging it up. Fucking dirty sly little Rag vermin twat.

He's a cünt. Always has been and always will be. Don't believe the fucking hype. Fuck all to do with football and everything to do with his current employers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.