The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
You have to assume Khaldoon will be against this but businessman in Soriano probably talked him to accept this farce
Don't be so naive.

Khaldoon has a lot of explaining to do.

Just think: Whilst he and Guardiola and Soriano were firing shots at these clubs last year after the CAS verdict they were in bed with them the whole time.

It doesn’t exist - the identity has been gradually diluted since Soriano took over. It’s now CFG FC, and as I’ve previously stated, I can’t see it it being primarily based in Manchester for too much longer once the domestic league exiles us. This league will go global, and they’ll find a more desirable part of the world to base the flagship club in.
Even if they do stay in Manchester, they can please change the date on the badge to 2021 from 1894.

Why is the dream of these clubs getting into the premier League gone?
These six clubs will still play in the premier League every week but have their own midweek European competition instead of UEFA
We have complained about how corrupt UEFA are, now we are going to destroy their power base. I think we need to calm down and let the dust settle, what is going to happen is UEFA , the Premier League and others issuing threats in an effort to protect their fiefdoms.
Personally I will be watching City regardless. and could you imagine how you would feel this morning if you were a supporter of a team not in this breakaway group, this is not football snobbery just a fact.

I can see the fans of the other 12 not giving a fuck, but they haven't had to deal with the shit our fans have put up with, Liverpool and United are entitled cunts, what have arsenal and spurs fans got to lose, don't know about Chelsea fans, but to us it's a massive kick in the bollocks to jump into bed with the slimy cunts who tried to kill us

Does anyone else get the impression this may be a move to scare UEFA into getting more with the new champions league structure?
Well when you consider Chelsea Liverpool Spurs & Arsenal might not even qualify for the CL next season, then you could say they are definitely edging their bets, I’m sure these clubs have been lobbying for extra CL places for years, plus that shower down the road who’s debt is structured on being in the CL & season ticket sales, all have missed several seasons of income from the CL, which has transpired from increased competition (mainly from ourselves)....this is all akin to Leeds & Blackburn forming a breakaway in the late nineties when the rags & Arse where controlling things

I’ll be seriously considering what I do now with regards to my support of this football club. I’ll certainly not be paying attention to a single second of this greedy competition, but I may very well also ditch my match going support for you and my support for you full stop.
Covid has proven that fans in grounds are not needed.

I posted about this when people were wanting football to be restarted, that clubs at the top no longer need fans in the ground, if anything housing fans is a pain in the arse, its easier without them and the TV audience makes up for it. All the PL games are now on tv, 3pm KO are on TV , games moved even more to suit TV.

The new fan has a TV subscription to whatever company bids for the rights. It breaks my heart but it is happening.

Real Madrid played Liverpool the other week in their mini stadium. Nobody batted an eyelid about it, but think of the ramifications of that.

I’m sure it’s already been mooted, but I wonder if Manchester, Liverpool and London will see new fan owned teams replacing the SL clubs.

From a city fan perspective, It’s ‘typical city supporting luck’, that having waited so long to see us winning things, we’re now extricating ourself from the competitions we’ve been waiting to win, at the very height of our success.

Not a good day for football to say the least.
If they want to toddle off to sunnier places with this ESL as some sort of "CFG United" that's fine, just leave us the name, the stadium and I'd be happy to start again in the National League North.

We've signed up for this shit show, currently PSG haven't.
We play them next week in a semi final of a competition that we no longer wish to participate in.
Can't wait to see the officials appointed by UEFA for those games, the mandate will be clear, under no circumstances do City get through, kicked from pillar too post, red cards galore, VAR ignored, well played City you greedy cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.