The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
I am puzzled that City joined up.

The political opposition seems to big for it to be able to succeed and this was predictable and yet jump we did.

I am obviously not understanding this. Our executives are not stupid. There must be a plan?

One always has to hope

I really can't get my thoughts together on this. So thanks to you lot for offering up your ideas and opinions.

I just don't understand why they didn't wait for the league and cups to be over before breaking this.

Haven't all the clubs involved posted the same statement?

Hardly the crassest move by City but simply the most obvious one for all the teams involved to do that.
I can understand a generic statement being posted by all the relevant clubs, but that shouldn’t preclude a statement of our own from being provided to the fans. That will doubtless follow, but I still think it’s been handled poorly by the club.

In particular, to have a statement from Joel Glazer explaining why we a pushing for a historic and unprecedented change to our format, but nothing from our own leadership, is not acceptable in my book. Should we just assume that Khaldoon is happy to be a junior partner in the new league, or does he actually want to explain why it’s the best move for Manchester City Football Club?

Woodward stepped down from UEFA, this is moving fast, even if it gets binned they shouldn’t put them back in. This could derail the whole season.

I said this late last night, every uefa board serving member associated with the breakaway clubs should be immediately removed from UEFA and not be allowed back in EVER

Even if this turns into a bluff (which i dont think it is)

Bollocks. Neville is a fucking cünt. If Sky had the rights to it he'd be bigging it up. Fucking dirty sly little Rag vermin twat.

He's a cünt. Always has been and always will be. Don't believe the fucking hype. Fuck all to do with football and everything to do with his current employers.
Nobody has rights to it yet, and BT has exclusive rights to UEFA. So this scheme would only be a potential gain for his employer in terms of TV rights.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.