The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Having read the MUEN, Kevin Parker’s response, and in fairness Pisscan and Ratboy have also made very damning statements, in fact quite surprised how much these 2 rags have turned on their club for “leading” this move, I reckon the English clubs will back out.

I see history repeating itself, before my time but we were very slow in committing our selves as a nation to European Competition in the outset, without googling etc.. seem to recall the likes of Wolves and Rags were the clubs who tested this engagement out in the 50s, bit like the World Cup too.

My guess is it all collapses or “Europe” goes its own way and creates its own Trophy/league, so what

there will be enough good and more credible teams left for a quality UEFA European competition or more than one,

pisscans point about Aberdeen not to mention his references to Everton investing in their new stadium etc makes this even more despicable, like him or not a pissed off Pisscan is more dangerous than a pissed up Pisscan. He alone could derail this
Sadly (can't believe I wrote that) Ferguson has no pull whatsoever anymore.

A note for those going along with this proposal. It will eventually lead to a franchise model.

Do people seriously expect that a European franchise model would have two clubs from Manchester and for that matter two from Milan long term?

We should all know how US franchises are sold on. There was the Brooklyn Dodgers baseball team that moved to Los Angeles. It happens all the time. The City franchise could easily be sold on to anywhere in Europe, or indeed anywhere in the World.

Could this be why improvements to the stadium have stalled? The pandemic closure would have been an ideal time to revamp the North stand - surely not? But with this crazy situation exploding, I think all conspiracy theories should be put on the table.
In all reality, I can not see all the investment in East Mcr counting for nothing. Maybe it’ll be the team in red being moved to a new place - Beijing - it could herald the move to a ‘World Super League’. Now if all this led to the rags being expelled from the country, then you can count me in ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.