The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
It's all but dead already.

You know when a proposal, which becomes an issue, get's as high as the Prime Minister, it won't happen.

Boris Johnson vows to block European Super League​

'I don't like the look of these proposals. We are going to look at everything that we can do to make sure that this doesn't go ahead'
Johnson is an inveterate liar, utterly corrupt and totally incompetent. This is happening.

but the elite have been acting this way under uefa and the premier league. Nothing will change but we might have a fairer shot at success. It’s not fair on Leicester is all I hear but it has not been fair on city from 2012. Show me the clubs that stood up for us?
So what are we saying, two wrongs do actually make a right? We stuck it to the cartel at CAS, we beat them. How do we move forward after doing so...we slide into bed with them. Great.

If United, Liverpool, Barca, Real and Juve (I see these clubs as the main culprits behind this) wanted their own closed shop, we along with the remainder should have told them to piss off and go and do it. How long would a 5 team league have lasted, who would watch that?

Everyone on here has been banging on about how corrupt FIFA, UEFA the PL are for years. This plan kicks them in the nuts where it hurts - in the money. I think that this is the wrong way to go about it but I can understand City’s point of view. If this happen, and that is a big IF, then City have to be in on it. How else will they get to play in Europe? Don’t tell me that UEFA will ban all these clubs and WHU will play ‘ dogs body’ in the final because that won’t happen. Neither will docking points, banning teams. You are talking about the teams that bring in ALL the money to UEFA and PL without whom the TV deals are dead. Everyone lauding Bayern and PSG because of their ‘stance’ will see them change their tune IF this goes ahead and they see their income going down the tubes.

As I said this is a disgraceful league but IF this IS the future then City HAVE to be in it.

It's all but dead already.

You know when a proposal, which becomes an issue, get's as high as the Prime Minister, it won't happen.

Boris Johnson vows to block European Super League​

'I don't like the look of these proposals. We are going to look at everything that we can do to make sure that this doesn't go ahead'
Last time Boris negotiated anything we ended up with the UK border in the Irish Sea.

Do you really think everybody on here that is still posting will be attending games in the future. I will post for as long as I like, a 50 year love affair is not easy to walk away from. I don't need your snide comments so fuck you.
Hang on a minute and what the fuck? Ten minutes ago I was saying I felt very sorry that you feel the way you feel and you replied to say it’s better to have loved and lost etc.

There’s fuck all snide about my question. It’s genuine. I’m intrigued as to whether all those saying “City can fuck off”, that they “don’t care what City do whatever happens, even if they U-Turn” etc etc are still going to post on Bluemoon, even if it’s just to root for the opposition.

I’ve made it abundantly clear that I won’t be calling any former blues names and won’t try and make anyone feel bad one way or another (unlike Cheesy et al that seem to be blaming the club AND any fans that will stick by City whatever). So if any **** is being snide, it’s not me, so wind your own fucking neck in.

The silence from City is deafening. Make a statement you fucking cowards.

Don't buy for a minute we were "backed into a corner" over this either. Ownership wanted this.
They have made a statement however much we hate what it says

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.