The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
I wont ever stop supporting City, no matter what comp they are in.

but this will push me a little further away to the point ill give up my season ticket and just watch on the box (and they wont be getting a penny of that either... if you know what i mean ;) )
VAR, FFP, players cheating, fuckin awful ‘bantz’ ... its all turning me off the game totally.

this will just be another nail in that coffin

my lad is 6 and just getting into it, my oldest lad never got the bug (his first 6 games we never scored , thanks pearce) and i feel sad that we’ll maybe never share those moments together i always dreamed of
I understand you want to continue supporting the club you love. I just can't do it if this proposal gets the green light.

How many nails will it take before it's the final one? Enough is enough now for me. I'm disgusted with Manchester City even more disgusted they don't have a set of balls to release a statement to us fans to heart of the club.

It's disgusting.

Gone too far I think mate. Woodward resigning his position at UEFA and Ceferin's comments about Woodward and Agnelli appears to render the position of the clubs untenable within UEFA.

Now the mischievous side of me hopes that City signing the letter of intent is actually a ploy to get all these clubs who have officials in UEFA positions to step down from them - give 'em enough hope to hang themselves and all that - and that we're actually working in cahoots with UEFA to fuck them all over.
Ohh I like your thinking.

Oh yeah we can all just hop on a plane every other week for an entire season to watch us in Milan or Madrid.
Fuckin ludicrous.
Part of the fun of playing against other big european clubs was not being able to play them until the latter stages of the season annually, that's all eradicated now with all this bollox.
It's the owners I blame not the football club

Dead in its current money making format, but not dead overall.

Everton, West Ham, Newcastle, Leciester, Leeds, Southampton, Villa, Wolves all big clubs with 30k+ fanbases.

Then add the two Sheffield clubs, Nottingham Forest, Watford, Mboro, Burnley, Palace, Brighton, West Brom, Stoke, Blackburn, Derby, Sunderland, Portsmouth all with 20k+ attendances. It would actually be a great competitive league.
All teams that, if we are thrown out, we will never play again.

Let that sink in!

There are no words to describe how disappointed I am with the club upon the back of this announcement. This Super League is merely a cynical attempt to guarantee highly lucrative European football every season for an elite clique of clubs and their greedy owners without having to earn that right on the pitch. I hope The Premier League, The FA, UEFA and FIFA apply the most barbaric sanctions possible in an attempt to stop this.

I’ve supported City for nearly 30 years. I will terminate my support of the club if they proceed as planned.
How the fuck do you terminate your support ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.