The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Now I have had chance to calm down and look at it in the cold light of day I was hoping I would been able to think a little more rationally. However I am still furious about this and feel completely let down by my club.
I have to admit that part of me was hoping that with us apparently being the last club to sign up we were having serious misgivings about this and today withdrew their position in this clusterfuck.

The silence is absolutely deafening from our club, I feel there is no going back and we have scored the biggest own goal imaginable.

Imagine playing the same 14 European clubs every season FOREVER.

Those supporting City no matter what decision we take need to let that sink in...FOREVER

The American Founding Fathers my arse.
I think the implications are much bigger than that. If they can replicate this model in Asia, Americas......change rules when they want.....invite who they want...

Imagine playing the same 14 European clubs every season FOREVER.

Those supporting City no matter what decision we take need to let that sink in...FOREVER

The American Founding Fathers my arse.
“Who have we got tonight?”
“Barcelona away”
“For fuck’s sake - we’ve already played them 5 times this season!”

Never said I had a problem with it, I just agree with Özil that a lot of people will have grown up watching the EC/CL and dreaming of playing and scoring in a final.

It’s the biggest club competition in the world so it’s perfectly understandable why some people will have dreamt of winning that rather than the FA Cup when they were growing up. Just like for the reasons you mentioned the opposite is completely reasonable too. I wasn’t having a go just found it funny how dismissive you were of what he’d said is all
It was my memory, my own, mine alone, we did not dream of the European Cup while playing football on the park.

Is that alright, I am sorry I recounted my tale over and over to you, maybe you will understand that it was my own experience.

I was dismissive of it because I never once dreamt of scoring in the European cup final, again my own dream.

Dear fucking lord.

PS I still notice you haven't actually said wtf you dreamt of scoring in whilst a boy, obviously not the European cup or you would have said 3 posts ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.