The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Our owners have made a stratetic decision and you know what our investors from ADUG, China or Silver Lake want, it's maximum return on investment. Swallow that and think again.

We have joined the boat, with Glazers, Agnelli and the sorts we despised so much.

What does it mean for us now?
We have ignored what other fans have said to us. We said we want to have the same chance like the old guard, and FFP was unfair.

Now we want even more. Why? Why do we want more? What for?
Aren't we in a leading position already?
We have no choice? Ah well, the old excuse. Not our fault.

Our owners will go the legal road, as we did before.
Our legal team will be joined by JP MOrgan's and Glazer's legal teams. Poor UEFA. Poor FA's.

Soon we will talk about CAS and we all know the outcome.

Global investors are going for the next level and they will be tough.
Bottom line, football fans want emotions and investors want return on investment.

Football fans have a difficult choice to make.
I don't have a difficult choice to make - it's going to be very easy for me.

I love City, I love Altrincham, one is selling out to greed (forced or not) the other lives basically hand to mouth.

I'll be spending my time down Moss Lane if this goes ahead. I also won't spend a penny on coverage of this pointless league

Yes was defo down but back up now.

"... look forward to holding discussions with UEFA and FIFA to work together in partnership to deliver the best outcomes for the new League and for football as a whole."

"... a strategic vision and a sustainable commercial approach are required to enhance value and support for the benefit of the entire European football pyramid."

"... the need to provide higher- quality matches and additional financial resources for the overall football pyramid."

Sticks in the throat.

Whilst the last ten years has seen many things transformed and evolved in the way that I had hoped, and we planned for, one thing has remained constant - you have continued to be the best fans.

I want to take this opportunity to say that I am incredibly proud of the fact that the fundamental character of this Club and its supporters has not changed in the last decade. The qualities of loyalty, warmth, humour and humility which clearly stood it in good stead during its more challenging times, are still very much in evidence today and are essential to our success.

we will try to remain true to our values and to make you proud of what we do and how we do it on your behalf.

That said, what I have always known is that players and management will come and go from our Club, but you the fans are permanent. I will not forget that. I hope you have enjoyed these last ten years and I promise the next ten will be no less exciting.

I am truly honoured to be one of you.

Want to guess who said above? I have said before I find the trouser dropping giddiness that some of our fan base show to our owners rather nauseating. He doesn’t have a lifelong fondness of the club. He doesn’t see Beswick as a spiritual home, he doesn’t call his brother arkid. His business model meant we have had success to that end it was good for us but never for us. He doesn’t give a flying fuck about the fans. Read his quotes and all those with misty eyed fondness please wake up and realise you have been mugged off.
Glad I'm not a turn coat like you, just because something isn't how I want it to be.
You called our owner Fake Mansour. I'd put my mortgage on that you didn't when 93:20 happened, exclusively funded by Fake Mansour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.