The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Could work. Porto, Bayern and Dortmund. But make sure Bayern and PSG are kept apart so there is no repeat of last round.
Ahhh now we know what game Munich are playing. Reinstated, win it, announce they’re joining the super league an hour after they get the trophy.. wouldn’t put anything past those German rag snakes

Arsenal are one of the worst teams in England :-) plus Schalke are about the third best supported club in Germany

Schalke are in the relegation spots. I have watched them this season and they were awful not just mediocre. They may be the third best supported club in Germany but their members would probably rather lump it in bundesliga 2 than join the super league.

Where is Khaldoon? exactly!

Man City ‘IS' the fans not rich owners like you - but another club.
an American one...do one, I’ll support City in the 2nd division, whatever.

Football is geography and where your from

"... look forward to holding discussions with UEFA and FIFA to work together in partnership to deliver the best outcomes for the new League and for football as a whole."

"... a strategic vision and a sustainable commercial approach are required to enhance value and support for the benefit of the entire European football pyramid."

"... the need to provide higher- quality matches and additional financial resources for the overall football pyramid."

Sticks in the throat.
It is the biggest pile of bollocks i have ever read

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.