The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
if anyone thinks being part of this is a good thing then they haven't got a clue
we will be thinking we have things under control but there will be 11 other clubs working to fuck us over, no doubt about it

we were stuck between a rock and a hard place.
I hate UEFA \ FIFA with a passion, corrupt organisations that are all about money. I have no interest in the CL, we shouldn't even be in it this year as we aren't champions, they should rebrand it to 'the money making league for the old guard who are a bit shit now trophy'

the issue with ESL is the corruption within UEFA is now part of the ESL
it's made up of the same cartel of clubs who are badly run, massively in debt that want a free pass at getting tons of cash each season even if they are shit

Agnelli is the worst of the bunch, wouldn't believe a word this man says. For him to come out and ask why Roma didn't get CL but Atalanta did sums him up - Atalanta got CL because they did better than Roma - its how it should be - Roma's history amounts to 30 years of qualifying and achieving the square root of fuck all

I wish we had the balls to tell them no way - shame all they good work from the takeover is undone but the choice has been made by the club, one 'legacy' supporter less here
Sheikh Mansour has been defrauded by Liverpool in spygate, labeled as a cheat, a human rights abuser, and now it will be anti-football and all because his executives were caught out by events.

I understand that people are upset and are letting off steam, but some of the stuff being posted is way ott.
It's fucking disgraceful and absolutely filled with hypocrisy is what it is
Turning their back on the club because it's joined the elite, despite indulging in the success funded by the person who had now shifted the club into that elite group.

FmanchesterC4.jpg
Where's my time machine

Whilst the last ten years has seen many things transformed and evolved in the way that I had hoped, and we planned for, one thing has remained constant - you have continued to be the best fans.

I want to take this opportunity to say that I am incredibly proud of the fact that the fundamental character of this Club and its supporters has not changed in the last decade. The qualities of loyalty, warmth, humour and humility which clearly stood it in good stead during its more challenging times, are still very much in evidence today and are essential to our success.

we will try to remain true to our values and to make you proud of what we do and how we do it on your behalf.

That said, what I have always known is that players and management will come and go from our Club, but you the fans are permanent. I will not forget that. I hope you have enjoyed these last ten years and I promise the next ten will be no less exciting.

I am truly honoured to be one of you.

Want to guess who said above? I have said before I find the trouser dropping giddiness that some of our fan base show to our owners rather nauseating. He doesn’t have a lifelong fondness of the club. He doesn’t see Beswick as a spiritual home, he doesn’t call his brother arkid. His business model meant we have had success to that end it was good for us but never for us. He doesn’t give a flying fuck about the fans. Read his quotes and all those with misty eyed fondness please wake up and realise you have been mugged off.

They may have done, but they can just offshore income like 98 of the FTSE100 companies.
Mate they couldn’t, because unlike a FTSE company, the PE (Permanent Establishment) and CMC (Central Management & Control) of an English football club is in the U.K. tax net.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.