The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
If the clubs want to stay in the English league then they should relegate City, Utd, Liverpool, Spurs, chelski and Arse to league 2 and let them fight it out to come back up. It would give the lower leagues some extra revenue and tv money and it would serve all the greedy bastards right.

Having been a City fan for over 50 years I have a rough idea.
Change is never welcome especially when emotions get involved.
UEFA have done nothing but try to halt our progress at every stage and this is properly fucking then off.
Has everybody forgotten why we boo???
Look, it’s v likely this will not materialise but it’s making a stance against UEFA and I like that!
UEFA were forced by the elite to stop us, what did we do, we won the court battle, then a few months after went to bed with the devil, Khaldoon, WTF!

UEFA have done nothing but try to halt our progress at every stage and this is properly fucking then off.
Look, it’s v likely this will not materialise but it’s making a stance against UEFA and I like that!
Likewise mate
Likewise mate, 50 odd years, but although you say it most likely won't go ahead, I fear this has done irreparable damage to our club and its fans

The more I think about this the more I think Khaldoon and co have dropped a major bollock with this one.

My gut instinct is that there are too many people and football institutions against for this to go ahead.

Whilst it’s a ballsy play from the elite I think if UEFA/Fifa/domestic leagues play hardball and do what they’re threatening to do then the clubs will ultimately have no choice but to cave and Khaldoon will be left on the wrong side of history.

The owners and top people behind the scenes have built up a lot of goodwill with the fans but I don’t see how they come out of this with anywhere near the level of respect off us all that they previously had.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.