The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
The odds of an ESL must be tiny. If I were City I'd be in damage limitation mode.

We signed up to something that was deeply deeply unpopular with supporters and that's because they don't engage with fans.

This was not a City priority. That's almost certain. Tat imo makes this absolutely inept.

I will accept one excuse...we were forced into doing something that we didn't want to do...but that will only stand if we make a very rapid exit now that the writing is on the wall.

That’s along the lines of my thinking.

I’ve been mulling it over and the one slim hope is that we stayed with the group to exercise an ethical influence from within, as an agent for good so to speak . . but that’s only me fantasising because that’s really not how the world works.

Not even sure why I’m on this forum because, from what I can make of it, football’s the act that used to amaze us before we saw behind the curtain.
Old habits die hard huh :-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.