The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
We are complicit - we don't get a free pass...........
No we don't. But it's possibly more complicated. If the club said no and then this went ahead and turned out to work, then it could cause the club all sorts of problems. And I mean big, big problems. Principles are great but it's easier said than done.

The ESL has underestimated the degree of anger hugely with Government now involved. This is a massive vote winner with even the fans of the clubs involved all against it.

If I could advise City it would be withdraw right now before we are chucked out.

The irony of winning at CAS,beating the establishment and then, with victory and the CL finally in sight....we join forces with the losing side
.....and they will lose.

Stupid City stupid.Who advised you?

The ESL Is badly thought out by people who do not understand our tradition.

The Ultimate Typical City. I would love to know what City are thinking now. When it came to it we panicked.

The only thing worse than being invited to join a break away Super League is not being invited to join a break away Super League.

City had no realistic option other than to jump with the rest. Same with Chelsea. Besides, from the owners point of view, getting to be a permanent member of an elite super league with guaranteed cash rolling in from streaming, merchandising and god knows what else, probably didn’t involve that much arm twisting.

An NFL franchise league will be created and it will be popular. It isn’t for me personally, but for City there was only one realistic choice and they took it.

You won't if we're fucking booted out of it will you,????
That's just shite. The PL would collapse if they binned off the 6 clubs. The big broadcasting deal would be fucked right off and without that money the vast majority of clubs in the PL would go under.

There will be plenty going on in the next few weeks. I'd be surprised if UEFA weren't in discussions already to see what could be done to stop this, top of that list being guaranteed places for certain teams.

Three managers all saying they knew nothing about it, dont expect pep to break ranks either

We only play Wednesday as well don’t we so no doubt our PR team will be all over him about how to respond etc. It’s all a load of fucking bollocks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.