The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
to be honest what do you expect them to say ? its the clubs and owners that should be talking to the press
He was sitting on the fence, Didn't want to give much away which you would expect. After all he is employed by Liverpool FC.

Not fair either that he should be getting bombarded with questions whilst FSG are sitting at home with not a care on the world. Fucking coward.

Explain Leicester then. Win the league, get into the CL. A few seasons later in the running for CL qualification. All that wiped out. Will they get a super duper league invite for finishing 3rd? Will they fuck.

They got there by buying cheap and selling high. Not really any point is there if all that hard work means no Euro prize.
I have not once said I agree with the format. I've only said I back my clubs' participation in it as s progression of this last decade. It isn't fair on the others, but that's not for me to debate. I care about City and only City. I'll say this, had the Sheikh bought Newcastle instead of us, and they had our last ten years and now embarking on this, I'd be fucking raging with jealousy. But he chose us, and it's now apparent that success hasn't come for free. It never was going to. I'm ok with that where my club stands. You can't have it all.

Liverpool, United and Arsenal have no intention of changing their minds, they see this closed shop approach in US sports work and they want the same here. Only City, Chelsea and perhaps Spurs can stop all this.

I cant imagine that Mansour is going to enjoy being called out on live British TV as someone who is trying to destroy the game. Do the right fucking thing blues and fucking shut this madness down.

Showing his true colours again, Can't even hide it trying to be Mr. Nice Guy. Wouldn't trust a word out of that little bastard mouth.
Trying to say 'we' should hold Liverpool and United to higher standards because of their 'history'. Bollocks argument. It's six clubs but he couldn't resist making it about the Rags and Dippers. Big mistake.

All about united and Liverpool again according to their 2 mouthpieces. What is happening is only a snap shot into the mountain city had to climb in order to get decent media coverage. That is why I can’t disown the club. We have to find a better way forward to enable a more level playing field against these cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.