The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
I think he was just making the point that the yank owners of the two clubs have been the driving force behind this.
That wasn't the angle I took from what he said. I took it as "we expect shit like this from Abramovich and Sheikh Mansour....but not from lofty clubs like Liverpool and United. Spurs and Arsenal aren't even worth talking about".

They say a week is a long time in politics,fuck me 2days ago we had dreams of a quadruple and now this.

Spurs are up to the ears in debt. You think Spurs are going to turn down a large wedge of cash? They couldn’t afford to sack Jose until the Super League option turned up.

If City and Chelsea pulled out and Bayern and PSG decided to opt in, then City and Chelsea are going to get left behind. Can’t see either risking it.

Glad I'm not a turn coat like you, just because something isn't how I want it to be.
You called our owner Fake Mansour. I'd put my mortgage on that you didn't when 93:20 happened, exclusively funded by Fake Mansour.
I’d say anyone supporting this are turning their coats against the vast majority of their own fellow fans and the fans of the rest of the football pyramid in England (and Italy and Spain), against 150+ years of tradition and history of English football (and Italy and Spain), and against the culture of this country (and Italy and Spain).

I salute any fans with the guts to walk away from City (or the other five), and leave the turncoats to carry on supporting them if they choose to.

You’re supporting a project that is basically a load of wankers whove seen their arses that it’s not guaranteed that they’re going to be the best teams in their league or in Europe anymore, and they’ve taken their ball to play with it elsewhere with City tagging along with these fucking mard arses!

It’s unfathomable how anyone can support this. These American owners are a fucking poison, they are acting with no regard for the wider game, and City are outright fucking wrong to go along with them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.