The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
The government will be paid off for this.

It's been said for years, I'm a season ticket holder and pay £700 a season. Nothing more, nothing less. If they can replace me with 10 tourists over 10 games who pay £50 a ticket for themselves, bring a friend and then visit the city store it's clear who is more beneficial to them.
This time it's different though, we can't think like that, with this concept and no Premier league football we'd no longer have Manchester City Football Club.

Eventually there is a point when we can stand up for ourselves, this is it.

I can’t watch these 2 cunts on sly telling the world how unfair competition is now and they are united as 1. Disingenuous cretins.

listening to them bleat on about both their clubs and their glorious past is vomit inducing. I am changing my vote to yes just so I don’t have to listen to these wankers in the future.

United and Liverpool have ruined football not the super league.
Give that man an applause. Whole heartedly agree. I don't want this bollocks either but Man U and Lpool made it a closed shop long before the Super League came along.

We would have to apply to The FA to be reinstated and we would be put in the 5th teir of English football if accepted. The National League
I wonder how KDB and Foden would feel about playing Morecambe and Stockport County (if they are in that league)

As a matter of interest if we leave the Premier League where do we go ? Championship, Divsion 1 ?

You cant run a football franchise (see what I did) playing 20 games a season.
We don't go anywhere we will be bannedfrom English football and quite right too.

Klopp can also fuck off regarding him saying he doesn’t talk about other clubs. Around a year ago he was saying it was a bad day for football when we won our appeal. The guy is a proper bell end. I actually can’t stand football at the minute. We’ve got ourselves into a right mess and I can’t see it ending well. Being kicked out the champions league and the prem would prove a point to our owners but for us, it would crush us. We haven’t asked for this. I’m not deflecting the blame away from Khaldoon, but I always knew that the American owners would somehow kill our game as we know it.

I’ve read hundreds of pages of this thread today and there’s still something I just can’t get my head around.
15 founders that never get relegated but 5 that can right?
So, they get 5 teams to make up the 20 (let’s imagine they’ve got their 15), who potentially cause a shit storm with threatened sanctions from their own leagues on leaving and put themselves at risk of relegation if they don’t perform?
Will their respective leagues welcome them back with open arms like long lost sons whilst preparing to wave off the next lamb to the slaughter?
Who willingly signs up for this in their right mind?
This is potentially every 1st tier league in Europe held to ransom by welcoming back the failures at one time or another!
Am I missing something?
Nope

Are you for real?

Absolutely!

All I see is a choice between two self-serving, protectionist, morally bankrupt stitch ups cooked up by a bunch of detestable crooks on both sides, neither of which we should be willing to trust - and neither of which somehow has the interests of the National Leagues or ‘football’s soul’ included in its thinking.

So yes - I’m absolutely for real. I’d love someone to explain why some protectionist shit show dreamed up by Bayern, PSG and the crooks at UEFA who have been trying to fuck my club for the last 5 decade is somehow the noble, righteous, morally upstanding route through all this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.