The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Do I - and many other match going fans
Here's the only thing that really counts

Nobody behind all this gives a f**k about you, me or any other match going fans

This last season has proven we are dispensible

We account for a decreasing percentage of the revenue stream

I'm sure they would prefer if we were on board all other things being equal, but nothing more than that. The American franchise model that is driving this has seen owners move clubs from one city to another - what more do you need to know than that

He will say nothing, its not his style. He will give a few soundbites about football as a whole, but he wont criticise our owners at all. Bit like Klopp yesterday, few scraps for the fans to get behind but then say how great the owners are. Completely sitting on the fence.
Not so sure, he is well rewarded but in return has give this club his all, he , his staff were stabbed in the back on Sunday , months of hard work and sacrifice, simply destroyed by greed and appalling timing.

With our game coming up against Villa I am not surprised Pep wants the club to make a statement - he is aware of whats coming in the interviews

The last thing we need is for him as the first manager to resign & walk away

Most people on here don't want this new SL. That's fine but most people on here don't like the CL - always playing the same crap clubs before the 'fun' really starts. So, what is your answer?? The new CL proposal by UEFA will probably mean more of the same crap games but less money because it will have to spread further. What is your answer?
I don’t get this. Perez alluded to it yesterday too, around these “crap” games and nobody being interested about the CL before the last 8.

He’s absolutely right. But these games aren’t crap because of the quality of opponent, it’s the complete lack of jeopardy created by group stage format. Lose a game it doesn’t matter, you can make up the points later. We’ve had group games against the biggest of sides over the years and while these have been good, do they ever have the same drama as the knockouts?

Both ESL and the new CL are just a further extension of these group stages that will create even more drama-less and even dead rubber games that nobody gives a shit about. It doesn’t matter who the opponent is, the format is dull.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.