The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
A clever post and I think similar.

Its not about being anti PL, its about being anti UEFA and CL.

I think that is admirable, but it is as naive as the 'this can still be stopped' stance.

I am not trying to be patronising in any way btw, it is a comment at the situation, rather than your own post.

Pep is asking we put something out today, he's rightly pissed about the timing.
Always thought he would be. It devalues everything he has achieved with this squad this season. In fact it was all a waste of his time. It’s not out of the question that Pep will walk, it depends on our actions from here on. Imagine working that hard for a historic season only to have it all pissed on by those above you.

FIFA boss putting his best Dr Evil voice on. Telling clubs "You're either in or you're out"

The rhetoric is to boot us out. Have City joined the XFL of football?
When you cede the moral high ground to Dr Evil then you know the answer to the question, “are we the baddies?” is probably “yes”.

Can people stop making ridiculous comments about foreign owners moving teams to the other side of the world. Have the Glazers moved the Buccaneers away from Tampa Bay ? No. The Buccaneers are still in Tampa Bay where they've been since they entered the NFL in 1976. None of the teams in ESL, if it ever happens - and hopefully it never will, will be moving.
No, because they're Americans who own an American team. Why would they?

Would the Glazers and Henry move their non-American clubs to another international and financially more convenient location to appease kick off times for their American and Chinese audiences? Of course they would.

I just want Pep to be honest, I believe he is a very principled man, hopefully he will put friendship and maybe even his job and call it straight, he owes it to the fans and to his players who have given him their all.
He will say nothing, its not his style. He will give a few soundbites about football as a whole, but he wont criticise our owners at all. Bit like Klopp yesterday, few scraps for the fans to get behind but then say how great the owners are. Completely sitting on the fence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.