The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
I'll make a prediction now that Pep does exactly what Tuchel and Klopp did and sits on the fence, to protect his mates. He's loyal, to a fault.

Good to hear from Tolmie that behind the scenes, he's kicked up a stink.
Klopp didnt really sit on the fence. He could obviously have went in harder, but for the manager of one of the leading clubs in this to say on tv that he doesnt like it, and hope it doesnt go ahead is huge. That he also managed to call out UEFA, FIFA and the broadcasters greed was a good move, hopefully the endgame to all this unlikely as it seems atm is a shake-up of how football is organized for the good of the game.

Tuchel was embarrasing, and if Pep comes out with something similiar I'd be dissapointed

I’m hoping for a joint statement announcing both clubs are pulling out.

Purely from a selfish PR aspect, I'd want us to be going alone on it.

Doing it with Chelsea just changes the narrative from taking a stand to bottling it.

There's an open goal awaiting either of us, simply because the other English teams signed up to it are needing it to stay afloat.

Pep should send out Mendy for this press conference.Stones, Harris and all them wankers are going to be more cunty than usual.

I want us to be the club that pulls out - as we all do

But lets get one thing straight as well. If we do decide to do the right thing and leave this ESL proposal then we need to make sure that there are reforms at UEFA bot institutionally and with its competition

UEFA should not in any way shape or form be seen as a good guy in all of this, they have ultimately led European football into this saga buy giving away power every year, piece by fucking piece to the old G14 mafia

Do you honestly trust Bayern, PSG or Chelsea enough to believe they won't fuck us over.

Some on here think we are playing 3d chess and going to fuck the yanks over, what if this is orchestrated behind our backs to truly finish our challenge off, we have never been welcomed and this is a chance to really once and for all lock us out. The CL we got into on merit and they have done everything they can to get us thrown out, their solution is to build a platform that they dictate. If we falter and pull out and the show rolls on, we are fucked.

I wouldn't trust Bayern or PSG to not just sign up for the ESL next year and then we are really left holding the shit.
I’m not going to convince you and you’re certainly not going to convince me. This discussion is becoming cyclical and I bore quickly when conspiracy theories start. Let’s agree to disagree.

Okay and Real and Barca would get hundreds of millions of more too. Still not worried?

We have literally no chance in this, we are just making up the numbers. You can twist it in any way you can, but thats the reality
And we make hundreds of millions as well, unless you think we have been duped into getting £10 whilst the rest get the others. Stop making out like City are some fucking no mark with no clue what they are doing, we are going to get our slice of this as well everyone else.

Unless of course you know the full details having read the contracts, in which case please let us know.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.