The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
And stop saying ‘meet with someone’ as opposed to good old ‘meet someone’. Mind you, you bloody Brits have started doing that too (this is where I distance myself from you). And talking about going to the bathroom when you have no intention of having a bath or taking a shower. And
Road trip if the phrase I hate the most. You’re going on a journey.

This is exactly what this is... a fucking bailout!

The ironic thing is, JP Morgan Chase were one of the major reasons for the 2007 Financial Crisis... they got a $188bn bailout... and they’re the ones bailing out the Cartel here
They aren't bailing them out for free, mate. I would LOVE to understand what the terms of their deal is.

Hopefully the wrong here, will be quickly rectified.

I also think after this shit show is over.

Owners should not just be vetted to see if they are a "Fit and proper person" committed human rights abuses etc.

They should be contractually obligated to never undermine the British game like this.

Sure the players are their assets, in many cases Grounds etc belong to the owners.

These Premier League Clubs belong to the fans. Not rich Americans, and Arabs.

Cheeky bastards didn't even run any of this past British fans. Right there in that once action it told us all, what in reality everyone of us be we City fans,Rags,Scousers etc had suspected. That these Rich American/Arab owners are bad for our game. They don't give a fuck about the Fans, British football. They just want to do the football equivalent of asset stripping. The asset stripping being stripping away Clubs with history from their fan bases .Stealing our history and heritage, and the Clubs we love.

What is to stop them eventually turning Manchester City, and the Rags in to Manchester Blues, Salford Reds and putting down roots permanently in US at some stage, playing our home games out of the Amazon, and Disney stadiums.. Leaving us with nothing.

This is what happens with franchisees, they buy up the brand and do whatever the fuck they want with it.

This is the beginning of the end if it goes through.it really is.
Just like 'badged' beers bear no resemblance to the original product or where it is/was brewed.

Having previously trusted and admired the owners, especially after CAS I still find it incredible that, unless City are doing some sort of triple Clarkie, they did not anticipate such a reaction to a blindingly obviously unfair and ridiculous proposal. Even within its own grotesque rules it is unfair, favouring Real Madrid and others. Would interest in the prem. world wide diminish significantly because the top 4 could never gat to meet Real Madrid or Barcelona in the UCL. I doubt it and whilst no owners come out of this with any credit the sheer hubris of Real Madrid, and the Glaziers beggars sensible belief.
I realise the UEFA Swiss model has major flaws and favouritism, but this ESL isn’t the way to sort it unless, as I say, this has all been a fiendishly clever strategy to out the most corrupt of the hierarchies

Everyone is assuming the tweets are our players showing they are against it, but did we not learn from the Foden tweet to Mbappe? Could it not be a company tweeting on their behalf and then the players have said they don’t want to get involved? We don’t know either way do we? Or do we?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.