The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Good on them! I do not like Bayern, but they've got my respect over this big time. Bayern are literally one of the elite European clubs. As big as either of the NW Redshirts from this country and bigger than City Cheslea Arsenal and Spurs. A European Super League is a misnomer if they aren't in it.

Well done Bayern for doing something my club should have done and for making a mockery of this breakaway.
Exactly. 12 clubs from 7 cities across 3 countries can hardly be described as pan European 4 of those clubs have been in decline on the field for the best part of a decade and another hasn't won their domestic league for 60 years so it's not really super either.

Maybe this is what the 14 teams are pushing for when they say they dont want the clubs punished in the PL but 'some of the people involved' punished

PL/government to try and force the Yanks out?

If by doing it we could strike a killer blow to clubs like Liverpool and United, that sees them exiled from the PL and their players outcasts from their national teams, playing in a lucrative but meaningless competition, then I think I could just about find it in my heart to forgive City.

But, like you said, monumental fuck-up that leaves a very nasty taste is the more likely.
The longer the silence the worse we look as a club, Khaldoon needs to get out there and tell everyone what the hell is going on.

I have a feeling that this will come to an end I see city pulling out ...the fans backlash peps words etc . Some serious wounds to be healed .

And drive on the correct side of the road and pronounce the “h” in “herb”. :)

And stop saying ‘meet with someone’ as opposed to good old ‘meet someone’. Mind you, you bloody Brits have started doing that too (this is where I distance myself from you). And talking about going to the bathroom when you have no intention of having a bath or taking a shower. And

So Perez says the ESL will help filter more money down the leagues, but conveniently forgets how much cash Utd's owners have taken out of the game £1 billion at last estimates wasn't it, I'm sue the Italian money must go somewhere and in Spain I thought Barca was owned by the fans.

I hope City pull out of this and also refuse to compete in a revised UEFA Champions League which rewards clubs for historical achievement, we don't need this, our owners don't and our players don't...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.