The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
And stop saying ‘meet with someone’ as opposed to good old ‘meet someone’. Mind you, you bloody Brits have started doing that too (this is where I distance myself from you). And talking about going to the bathroom when you have no intention of having a bath or taking a shower. And
You’re not getting readmitted to The Empire with that sort of attitude. And I‘ll have you know, we Brits bath or shower every month, whether we need to or not.

Fair enough mate - I do understand your perspective, I just don’t share it.

Frankly if City do extricate are themselves from the ESL only to ‘do the right thing’ and jump straight into this UEFA shit show, I’ll be equally as pissed off with their integrity as I am now.
Well, I think the current CL is poorly-structured, the new "coefficient" system contemplated worse, and the ESL fundamentally the destruction of club football in Europe as we know it. I wouldn't look askance at City's "integrity" for participating in the second if that's all that's on offer, as much as I dislike it (which is a lot), but if somehow we made it in without qualifying after a bad year because of our co-efficient, I wouldn't feel like we deserved it -- and I probably wouldn't watch it TBH.

Scummy cunts. Our players and staff worked incredibly hard for that title so for those bellends to even jokingly claim our title is a disgrace. Kind of disrespect and lack of dignity that created this problem for them in the first place.
Serves us right. It’s not a disgrace at all, they’re just taking the piss out of us.

We’re the club taking thr game away from these clubs and we deserve everything we get. Fans have to endure all sorts of shit from rival fans and the media, we take it on the chin. I’m sure the players can n’all.

If I was a City player, I’d find those Tweets funny. As I do as a fan. It’s not like they’re actually going to the authorities and demanding they are awarded those titles.

If this was happening without us, if this had happened 15 years ago, it’s exactly the sort of thing City and City fans would say!

Not in HD and its 40secs behind live TV, NowTV is pretty crap in comparison to what will be done by Amazon etc but I get your point.

Well nobody knows what the weights of each team are etc so cant speculate on that.
But it will be team by team, that's the whole point. We garner a lot of interest not just from city fans but this won't net us much more than winning the Prem.

Why? What difference would broadcasters who don't own the rights (and are not in the running as meant to be signed, sealed and delivered with DAZN) moaning on social media achieve?
They are all distancing themselves from having been involved with any prior talks. Protecting their brands in case of boycotts etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.