The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
It won't generate any more money, the Premier League is the best in the world ar generating finance, Perez and Agnelli are desperate, the fact 6 English teams are "invited" should tell you everything.
The US banks wouldn't be pumping billions into it if they didn't think so. The ESL will dwarf anything gone before it.

So UEFA are scrabbling around to offer more prize money now, even though their newly formatted comp is bending over to these clubs anyway.

Whatever comes out of this, isn’t going to be good for the likes of you and me. The game is corrupt and unless the Government can put it back in the hands of the people, it’s over.

The last 36 hours have been a grubby reminder of how we are really looked on by club owners.

No doubt some will still lap up Khaldoon talking bollocks at the end of the season. Looking back,he has lied to the fans on a consistent basis. He couldn’t care less about the history of Manchester City or the generations of fans who created and sustained the club he now runs. “We had no choice”....yes...you did.
It was going there anyway under Khaldoon, or anyone else. LOok at the top 6 clubs. They are all involved. ALl the clubs are the same. The Evertons and West Hams would have accepted like a shot and the Premier League and Champions League are all completely money oriented.

We're not supporting a football club now that represents a City and a people, we're supporting a brand a customer experience.

Fed up with it all and thishas triggered me basically because I am tired. The CAS/UEFA spat was draining and here we are starting down that route again.

Have to wonder what Bayerns play is in all this. You know theyre up to something.

They have to put it to the fans to vote as of the nature of the set up, imagine if they had gone all in and then got the same reaction from their fans the rest have, the board would be fucked.

Holding off signing up was a self preservation tactic by the execs there not some moral endevour

Can we fuck of with this talk about American sport please. Start an American sports thread please. It's hard enough keeping with this thread let alone having all this American sport shit in here ;)
English football is an American sport if this goes through. Might as well be Celtics...

What makes me angry and gutted is that we believed and backed the club through FFP bolloxs and the CAS appeal,getting abuse just for wearing my city shirt and constantly sticking up for my club I've followed for 41 yrs,constant snipes off other glory hunting twats and it takes its toll and now they have shit on us from a great height and said thankyou but get fucked.....heartbreaking.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.