The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Hello all. Lyon fan here. I have a question, if you may. Why the fuck did your club jump into this giant mess ? I mean, you didn't have any interest to join, and you would be way more comfortable with the like of Bayern and Psg , playing the good guys. You don't have money issues like the debt full Spanish, so what happened ?

Someone had a brain fart.

Hello all. Lyon fan here. I have a question, if you may. Why the fuck did your club jump into this giant mess ? I mean, you didn't have any interest to join, and you would be way more comfortable with the like of Bayern and Psg , playing the good guys. You don't have money issues like the debt full Spanish, so what happened ?
god only knows mate,its like a bad dream,tomo i wake up and its gone but everyday it comes back,i cant help you with that question sorry

No increase in club revenue, no owner investment allowed but everyone wants a nice little 400k pw wage packet. In the list of hypocrites who have made a mockery of the working man's game, the players and their agents are not far behind.
Absolutely SB. Having to find profit to the tune almost £17 million to pay Sterling or almost £20 million to pay Kev JUST THEIR BASIC SALARY is absolutely staggering. AT LEAST £37 million of profit to pay TWO players excluding signing fees/add ons/bonuses.

Players might not have a great deal of control over their transfer fees but they absolutely do over their personal remuneration and they need to take responsibility for the part they have played in the 'greed' stakes.

We're wondering the same damn thing, monsieur spanish

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.