The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Things that don’t make sense:
Pep railing about lack of competition two days after we have signed up to a league that embeds that.
Noises that we have come to this late in the day and been coerced into signing up when the President of this breakaway league says binding contracts have been signed. (That would surely have taken months of negotiation)
Bayern Munich being outside this.
Our owners throwing away all the hard won respect and not fronting up to why.

I have to say I am struggling with any reason or logic to this.

You can “kill it” for the 6 playing in this country and tie them up in so much red tape that it’ll make it impossible for them.
Tax and work permits are 2 very simple ones and they could change laws to make it even harder, knowing they’ll get the backing from the rest of football.
Easy votes.
Jesus, have you actually heard yourself. Some of the comments on here are full on herd hysteria.

THey have done it.

There'll be legalling binding agreements. You can't just wake up one day and think, oh I'll think I will have a change of scene.

Who cares anyway. Football was well down this route anyway. What is the difference between the new format CL and the ESL. Just a small matter of degree

30 day cooling off period surely!

Neither we nor Chelsea were part of this deal - originally.

Our - and Chelsea's - biggest mistake - is misjudging just how unpopular the Superleague would be. Instinct told both clubs not to participate - but under pressure both clubs agreed to join.

Rue our management on these terms if you will - but it's miles apart from the complicity of the owners of the scum and of the scouse - who were -and are - 100% backers of the Superleague.

come off it mate. Such lame excuses trying to defend the club

somehow Bayern and Dortmund weren’t forced into it... we had a choice and we choose money and greed

giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.