The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Surely you cannot believe this?!!! Never heard anything as ridiculous in my life. "Nothing out our socials" - oh right so the OFFICIAL STATEMENT on our website is null and void then if it's not on Tik Tok.
You can’t be serious?

City post dozens of bits of content on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc, and they just forgot to mention the ripping up of football?

Zero quotes from anyone associated with the club. Were they all busy?

As much as UEFA is hated (by cowing to G14 to fuck us over). If City get a seat at the table in the new order then Im inclined to believe they've planned a black bag coup possibly collusion with Chelsea. The powers may have weighed up fan backlash with a major power play knowing most fans will be of forgiving nature when the silverware rolls in. Maybe am reaching and wishful thinking but what a thought :)
A Very Typical City Coup.

I'm still struggling with the decision to join this circus,when we were immediately looking for a way to pull out.
Play it back. It sure resembles a a high stakes poker game to me. People at the table you want gone now. They are greedy. You know they reckon they can clear up between them. It's written all over them. Provoke them ALL into going all in, then throw your hand away - because you know the guy next to you is gonna call and wipe them out.

The other thing is illustrated by that Jordan tweet. We were never going to be loved or believed. The lie they use against us is too widely believed - Utd and Liverpool friendly local clubs, City bad internationalists. It's not something you can overturn in the current environment - witness Brexit, Trump. So clever ape accepts the charge, uses lying-arse-skills to trick 'local heroes' into showing their lying arse true colours as not exactly that fucking local at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.