The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
Is a story of international intrigue about to unfold? If so it probably involves he Emir and his friend Vladimir Putin. The result - UEFA clean house and Pères and the Glazers, Henry and Kroenke are put back in there box.
Just saying like. It seems a possibility to me.

Last edited:
I would say that there are no absolutes either way but regardless we seem to be emerging from a total shit-show quite handily placed politically.
The new power structure at UEFA is totally unknown so not sure how you can say such a thing ? People seem to be thinking we'll be welcomed with open arms after all this ? Highly unlikely.

Well done.

111 now.

If the club can flip flop, so can the fans.
Someone from the club is going to come on here, see the increase in yes votes and decide that maybe the ESL is a good idea after all.

Doomed, I say.

I’ve just read Atletico Madrid are also out.

Also, I see Ed Woodward has resigned as Rags Exec Vice Chairman. If he has resigned because he doesn’t agree with what his owners have done I say we’ll done that man and much respect.
What? Woodward hasn't resigned because the Glazers decided to start ESL. Woodward was going to be on the board or whatever. He is their yes man. They are just making a scape goat out of hi .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.