The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
It's not just RAWK, its Liverpool fans on Twitter. I am not saying majority are in favour by any stretch but out of the six their fans were by far the most in favour. They know once Klopp goes that's them done for.

If I may interupt.
This is your only contribution on match threads. We've been on an unbeaten run for 20 odd games. Where was you? Forgive us all for not taking what you say on face value. Come on lad who is your real team as it certainly ain't city.

West Brom (h) post-match thread

Our recruitment over recent years really has been diabolical. We have no cutting edge or ruthlessness in the box. Our attacking play is predictable and slow. There has been such an alarming decline in the form of pretty much all our key players.

Hahaha, hold on, let me get this right. Because I don't believe that our owners entered into an agreement to join a European Super League as part of an elaborate ploy to bring down our competitors I can't POSSIBLY support City? Because I feel betrayed by our owners after they posted quotes from JOEL GLAZER on our website, I must support someone else?

What a great use of your Tuesday evening looking through my post history. Maybe you could give me some tips on what I should post to prove that I'm a City fan?

i really hope you're right tolm.

to pull out a manoeuvre of such cunning and audaCITY gets my awe and admiration..... and if im honest, i'm a little bit unsettled how brutal they could have been here ;)
I’m as delighted as most fans, that we have tried to distance ourselves from this, but if you’re trying to tell me that this was all a game of brinksmanship from our owners, then I find that laughable.

Tolm, you seemed to soften towards us entering this proposed shithouse “competition”, but now it was a masterstroke to create a more level field within UEFA?! Am I getting that right?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.