The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
The best I’ve seen in action and I’ve met some business and world leaders who thought they were but are clowns by comparison
This theory may or not be true but its always puzzled me as to why they never went after us when he was appointed chairman. All the pathetic doping/dirty money accusations and not one question as to why a political big hitter is anywhere near a football team. Its the only thing that doesn't add up in the whole takeover/jealousy malarkey.
Nobody asked!?

Not sure anyone comes out of this with a shred of integrity.
Except - and this kind of sticks in the craw - Gary Neville

i thought his impassioned, un rehearsed and from the gut response on Sunday night was absoluteltyoutstanding and spoke for all decent football people in the country

Maybe we can all learn a lesson - thats that despite the banter, all clubs matter to us all and in the words of the Springsteen ' Nobody wins - unless everybody wins'

Just making the point that they haven't gained from it at all, as you stated they had.
Gained on one day though, you can do a lot if your stock is high for one day. Glazers could have secured millions off the back of companies thinking this deal was going ahead. They already use the rags to prop up their shopping centres dont they?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.