The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
The outcome wouldn't have been the same though, because the yank 3 clubs and spurs would never have agreed to join knowing they could be voted out the PL with a 75% vote.
We and Chelsea joined at the last minute apparently and the whole ESL announcement wouldn't have gone ahead if we didn't.

This reminds me of when we got the FFP ban last year and at CAS they gave us a fine because we ridn't disclose the evidence we had to uefa when they charged us.
The club knew it may never go away unless we fought it in court, so we took the "resisting arrest" charge for the greater good.

This is a similar situation, we will look like arseholes for a few weeks but the other fallout wih the other clubs leaves us in a very favourable position moving forward.

COME ON CITY!!!

1618954736423.jpeg

Pep Guardiola on football calendar: "It’s getting worse, but who cares?. It’s business, money. Just for six teams? No, no. Everyone. FIFA as well. The World Cup - we started with 16, it went up and up and we’re going to play with 50 countries! But it’s OK. UEFA? More games

I don't think they've released a statement like City has but they are out.

Reading between the lines I think City beat them to the punch, but Chelsea tried to get their leaving out in the PR world first.
I would imagine that they spoke to each other yesterday and today. We are the only one to confirm that we are gone at that moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.