The Super League | FA + PL: New Charter & Fines | UEFA: Settlement

Would you be happy if City joined this European Super League?

• Yes

Votes: 109 5.3%
  • No

Votes: 1,954 94.7%

• Total voters
I’m rather hoping there is a fine, for pulling out, in the documents we supposedly signed. A rather big one. I’m just hoping that rather than finding its way into Perez’s bank, that it’s shared amongst the rest of the teams in each of the domestic leagues effected.
Is that sharing the money amongst the teams that sent a letter to CAS, demanding we were thrown out of the CL, so one of them could take the place? The group who complain about ‘self interest’ and then do nothing but further their own self interest? The group who moan every week about city having a bigger squad than they do (spoiler alert. We have the same number as everyone else)? The group who refused more subs because it ‘might benefit the big clubs’, not look after the players? So for me, I’d give them not one penny.
Make no mistake, as Pep said yesterday, football is all about self interest and that is especially relevant when it comes to money.
As Bamford said, if people could mobilise this quickly over racism in football, there wouldn’t be any.

Well I do and clearly Gray does too so presumably there are likely to be others who do. Personally I think it’s vital people know who went first because it’s the first domino that starts things tipping over and doing it of your own volition is slightly morally better than doing it further down the line because you’ve realised the dominoes are falling.

bollocks , we should never ever of been involved.

as if leaving first makes it any betterz

if we were first we should of said it before chelsea did it. Not wait till 10pm to announce it . Silence all day was deafeninf

Let's hope a grown up discussion follows that buries the proposal of qualifying by history is permanently quashed. It, like the Super League proposal is ridiculous.

I hope so, it is a another rule to keep the history boys appeased and this is why after everything that has gone on that UEFA should see the light - the clubs they stupidly protect have just tried to royally fuck them over, and if we are being honest probably will again in the future

Apart from Arsenal having won more trophies that City, and Spurs having won the same amount, i can't think of anything...

1. M*nchester Un*ted - 66 trophies
  2. Liverpool - 65 trophies
  3. Arsenal - 48 trophies
  4. Chelsea - 31 trophies
  5. Manchester City - 26 trophies
  6. Tottenham Hotspur - 26 trophies
This is the kind of comment that gives City a bad name, 20, 15 even 10 years ago, City would have been nowhere near this ESL Shitshow.

Spurs and City the same?

Is this table distorted by the inclusion of the charity shield?

After the fact I have just watched a, interview with Ratboy and Spit The Dog, and they keep going on about one thing, football needs reform.

What shape would that reform come in considering both of these were harping on about foreign owners? Liverpool shit the bed this season and the rags aren't genuinely in anything of note, I get the feeling that given the opportunity they'd take us in the ginnel and drown us in a bucket of water.

What kind of a welcome will we get from the villa fans tonight, can see it being quite lively, or will they forgive us for pulling the plug early and collapsing the whole thing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.