United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
ESL is being used as an excuse
Yep, ITVs bent propaganda, ESL the reason for demonstration, interview with fan, "they won't listen, we can't get them out". Strange they're all coming out with lack of investment by the Glazers. Like Khaldoon said, don't blame us for your shite management and investment !

I have to disagree, from what I saw that wS no protest just the wrong side of society pissed up looking to cause trouble. As self organised tour of a stadium I reckon 99% have never stepped foot inside.
F#cking scum who need locked up. As someone said earlier on here, they'll be some young city boys out in town shopping with city top on and will likely get a leathering for being in the wrong place
Yeah fair point actually. I'm all in favour of a protest for the people no matter what the team as without them we have no rights but this has all the feel of a dummy being spat out at a game they have nothing to gain from.

What the Glazers have done is 'irrelevant' to today's bullshit fiasco. There is a time and a place to vent your frustration. The fact that it happened on a day where No.2 in the league could relinquish to No.1 in the league is all that matters to me. Yes, we know that in all probability we will win the league but that shouldn't ever be taken as a given. To allow your fans to disrupt what should be a title decider game is abhorrent. If this doesn't get punished accordingly the F.A. has a lot to answer for. We blues, and the manangement should take this for what it is, and not give it an easy pass just because people think we've already won the league.
Completely agree with all you said. The timing of this must be taken into account by the premier league, sure it won’t be tho

I suspect its been said several times already,but something very fishy about the whole incident.

The cunts should be made to play tomorrow,fuck their tin pot Euro game.They need investigating and punishing.
People were already talking yesterday about plans to disrupt the game, pretty obvious they already had someone in stewards/security lined up to let them in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.