United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t blame them for protesting, we’d do the same. However they have a very large element of young lads who are up for causing trouble. When I say trouble I don’t mean fighting, I mean throwing beer and smashing things up. It’s a numbers game
We'd do the same? We've had many occassions to do the same - yet I can't remember us being such knobjockeys to do it on a day when we were 2nd in the league and could potentially give the title to our 'neighbours'. I was born in '69 - care to refreh my memory when myself and our fans were such shithouses? You can speak for yourself on this one - but please don't say 'we'd do the same' before you've asked us.

Their transfer policy is their problem not lack of funds

the owners would be the obvious answer

Those terrible owners that have bankrolled them to the tune of 1.2 Billion pounds. Broken the transfer record twice. Given them exactly what they were screaming for.

Spoilt twats. Can't handle a few years in the wilderness. Try 34 years you fucking cunts. 34 years! And that's with a low point of Division 2. Not fucking 8th in the Prem.

I’m not actually sure why the Glazers are hated so much. They spend loads of money on players and wages, sack managers when the fans have had enough of them, appoint a Manager who the fans love and don’t sack him when he doesn’t deliver and have frozen ST prices for years. They have made some bad decisions in terms of Managers and players but it’s not through lack of backing.

Our success has tipped them over the edge basically.

Entitled. Always have been and always will be.

Sad to see there were many proper utd fans outside the ground protesting for very good reasons and made some good points on their banners,
and then some brainless feckers take over and ruin a good idea by criminal energy to compensate for their miserable lives.

Similar to many demos allover the world.
Sounds just like every protest ever in this country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.