Paris Saint-Germain (H) - CL SF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
at this stage were not going to have it all our own way so we need to defend well and keep calm,

90 f***ing mins away from UCL final. Wow!
My lineup will be:
Ederson
Walker
Stones
Dias
Cancelo
Rodri
Dinho
Gundogan
Mahrez
Foden
KDB

But I assume Zin will play as a LB and Bernardo instead of Rodri

I think we'll concede but i trust this side to keep calm and do whatever it takes to get through.
It'll be nervy and we'll all be anxious at times but i'm going for a 1-1 draw on the night.
The matchday thread will be fun

I hope the pitch is better tonight, had some decent weather so hopefully

Probably one of my biggest concerns tbh, plays into a counter attacking teams hands

Is this an important match? Yes. Is it the most important match in the history of this club? Far, far from it. When we went down against Stoke, into the third tier of the league, I couldn't believe it. It was as if the world had fallen in. We were too big, our support was too fanatical! But it was so. Sunderland are having to live with that now (hope they go up in the play-offs). That's perspective.
I'll be annoyed if we go out, very annoyed in fact, because we're sound in a way we've never been before in Europe. Really solid. This is a very good chance. We are indeed terrifying Europe a bit these days. But if we do go out, the world will not have fallen in.
By the way — to be clear — I expect us to go through.

Sleepless night coming up - expect my wife will kick me out of bed around midnight because of tossing and turning - and then she will lie there unable to sleep as she worries herself sick.
Couldnt sleep last night with nerves and tension, got reminded at one point that I'm not playing. Probably as well, wouldnt fancy myself these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.