Paris Saint-Germain (H) - CL SF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
brings back memories of Wakford Squeers, DIck Swiveler, Charity Pecksniff, Uriah Heep, Serjeant Buzfuz, Mr MChoakumchild, Polly Toodle....and other very humorous names from Dickens works.

But I digress.

Come on you mighty blueboys!
Good name for a Dickens character

I never do predictions much, so I don't want to start now, in case I jinx anything.

Feeling kind of anxious about it already because I really want City to get to the final. Neymar's saying all the right things to try inspire the turn around but I expected no less. I just hope our boys in blue are ready to give their all, I have faith in them doing us proud.

brings back memories of Wakford Squeers, DIck Swiveler, Charity Pecksniff, Uriah Heep, Serjeant Buzfuz, Mr MChoakumchild, Polly Toodle....and other very humorous names from Dickens works.

I've always loved Wemmick and Jaggers as names. Brilliant double portrait of two members of the legal profession, too.

The match: I'll call this as 1-1. It'll be tough, but I think we'll go through, what with all the players having had a good rest this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.