Paris Saint-Germain (H) - CL SF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I become nervous & scared before the game I remember the VAR game against Spurs and tell myself it can be worse than that.

That game was like a vaccine that will protect me from worrying about any other game.

Anyway , COME ON CITY

The farce at Old Trafford swamp might affect our game on Tuesday. If Liverpool had won, we would have gone into the game with a swagger, now there is an element of doubt. Surely Man United must be given a huge punishment for security failures and their fans punished by a points deduction.
F39429AF-EA71-404E-B9FD-5860326A2CCB.jpeg
Only Mr Whippy was involved this afternoon. We‘ll be ok

Ederson
Walker Stones, Dias, Zincho
Fernandinho...Rodri...Gundo
Mahrez...KEVIN ...Bbernardo

I think pep will rest Foden first half and start more defensive midfield with fernan, rodi and gundo.
Kevin as false 9 with Mahrez and bernardo as wingers

Comon CITY
This would be suicidal, it reminds me of the exaggerated defensive line up against Lyon last year.

Already shitting my pants. I am so wound up over those fucking rag twats. I have made ofcom complaints re sky ( rat boy & Spitty scouse) and the broadcasters appearing to support criminal violence and BBC MOTD similar. Am like a fucking coiled spring. Every **** at home bastard bank hols won’t help either lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.