Paris Saint-Germain (H) - CL SF | Pre-Match Thread

Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mbappe fit? Lads lets not take the first leg result for granted. Tie is not over by any means. These guys are tricky, PSG. It takes one bad foul to turn the game on its head. Pep and his staff have it all to do.

Convince the players to focus on Champs League - fk the premier league for now. Its all or nothing!!! Focus from minute 1. If they score an early goal, its backs against the walls.

Come on city, focus focus focus. Keep it tight, Fustrate the opponents.

Can't wait for this game, but I'm expecting PSG to come hard at us, but with a rested squad which is the first time since fuck knows when I feel we are the better team, and will show that over the 90 minutes. If we get a early goal I'm hoping we can end the tie relatively early just to settle the nerves, but a long way to go yet to cross thus hurdle.

I'm nervous aa fuck but counting the hours until Wednesday morning. Can't wait.

Security needs to be on high alert for this game, wouldn't surprise me the anti glazer rag mibs have something planned.

These scare stories alway crop up by a handful of people but never happen, and it wont.
Earliest one I remember as a fan was 5.000 millwall fans were going to wreck havoc at the City v Gillingham play off, turned out that the 5000 fans were actually City fans in the gillingham end.
Fans very very rarely cause trouble at grounds unless their own team are playing.
They will prob be City fans there anyway .
Back to the game going for a City 3-1 win .

Is he limping or did he just pretend to limp.
FWIW I am all in for such kind of shithousery. Bring the game IN!

These scare stories alway crop up by a handful of people but never happen, and it wont.
Earliest one I remember as a fan was 5.000 millwall fans were going to wreck havoc at the City v Gillingham play off, turned out that the 5000 fans were actually City fans in the gillingham end.
Fans very very rarely cause trouble at grounds unless their own team are playing.
They will prob be City fans there anyway .
Back to the game going for a City 3-1 win .

Agree they rarely cause trouble inside a ground - but it’s a different story outside. Especially after last nights efforts by dirty rags. They’ll be cock a hoop & believe they’re invincible at the moment so they’ll be there

Can't wait for this game, but I'm expecting PSG to come hard at us, but with a rested squad which is the first time since fuck knows when I feel we are the better team, and will show that over the 90 minutes. If we get a early goal I'm hoping we can end the tie relatively early just to settle the nerves, but a long way to go yet to cross thus hurdle.

I'm nervous aa fuck but counting the hours until Wednesday morning.
Can't wait.
Games tomorrow mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.