United thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
The big bloke's kicks were frankly pathetic but yes I reckon someone hit the open button to stop it getting smashed. For future reference if any of you have to try and kick a door in use mule kicks, you know kick backwards? They generate the most power.
all sorts wrong with that door...no way you should be able to kick open a PAS 24 Secure by design door, which is what all stadiums should have....the door should also be an outswinger esp if its on an escape route....err again which all stadium doors should be..looks like Trafford Council haven't conducted a safety audit for years....wonder why that is..

I'm the same, Never ever heard of it until this morning.

And this one which I also never knew about
Nor me. I sometimes forget things but it doesn't take much to remind me and neither story rings a bell.
On the other hand l remember well the story of Michael Shields is well wrapped up by the media since the mysterious new evidence and pardon.
Redshirts? Bloody hell.

all sorts wrong with that door...no way you should be able to kick open a PAS 24 Secure by design door, which is what all stadiums should have....the door should also be an outswinger esp if its on an escape route....err again which all stadium doors should be..looks like Trafford Council haven't conducted a safety audit for years....wonder why that is..
Frightened of the rats? Real ones not Ratboy and Ratface.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.