Long weekend in Istanbul at end of May - Turkey on Govt Red List

Just a guess but I think like Wembley it will be club organized travel only, hope im wrong because I know a few have already booked private flights.

Just a guess but I think like Wembley it will be club organized travel only, hope im wrong because I know a few have already booked private flights.
I think there will be organised travel for this but both clubs chartering 30 or so planes and 160 coaches between them seems a bit unrealistic.

Yes but it was limited to 250 of the 4k wasnt it?
We sold less than 2k, but I don't know how many travelled on coaches and trains.

I was just pointing out the error in your assertion that you could only travel with the club. It will be an option to travel with the clubs provider, but you will also be able to make your own way there or with Spikes.

We sold less than 2k, but I don't know how many travelled on coaches and trains.

I was just pointing out the error in your assertion that you could only travel with the club. It will be an option to travel with the clubs provider, but you will also be able to make your own way there or with Spikes.
I stated it was a guess immediately mate there was no assertion, I just don't want to see people out of pocket.

If Turkey goes onto the 'amber' list, and work are happy to furlough me on return to serve my home isolation whilst still getting some pay.....this could be very tempting indeed.

Hotels are stupidly cheap for the weekend so thinking of booking one with cancellation and seeing what happens.

Probs wouldn't be able to get a ticket but just to be in Istanbul would be class.

There's still plenty of time if you're keen
From what I’ve found online it seems it takes up to 10 weeks to get a new one, unless anyone knows any way that this could be made quicker?

on the bright side if I can’t get one in time it saves the hassle of trying to find the money lol

From what I’ve found online it seems it takes up to 10 weeks to get a new one, unless anyone knows any way that this could be made quicker?

on the bright side if I can’t get one in time it saves the hassle of trying to find the money lol
You can make an appointment online for express service at the Liverpool passport office on Old Hall Street, I think. Maybe a 7 day turnaround. Checkout https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/hm-passport-office

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.