Harry Kane

I cannot see Harry pressing like any of our players and lasting more than 20 games a season. He has pace, but the workrate required to press from the front is not something I see him doing.

United is the obvious team who will come in with the ridiculous money Levy will demand, I can't see any other English club splashing out and United fans seem strangely confident they can get Kane, but would he actually go there?

If he leaves Spurs its surely to a club where it virtually guarantees him significant trophies, I.E league titles. I know they're second but that's not United. City, yes. Liverpool, yes. Chelsea, yes. United?

It's not a giant step up from Spurs, Ole is never winning them the league, especially when you've got world class managers like Pep Klopp and Tuchel in the league and given his age he can't wait for the bus drivers time to pass with no guarantees they'll bring in somebody competent after him.

The noises he’s been making, does make me feel like someones definitely agreed something with him if not Spurs

Here’s the quote from the interview where he talks about Phil Foden

Kane began, He’s fantastic. He’s done amazing the last two, three, four years. He’s really stepped up. You can see him improving year on year, getting better at understanding the game and he’s playing at the highest level for the best team in the world."

United is the obvious team who will come in with the ridiculous money Levy will demand, I can't see any other English club splashing out and United fans seem strangely confident they can get Kane, but would he actually go there?

If he leaves Spurs its surely to a club where it virtually guarantees him significant trophies, I.E league titles. I know they're second but that's not United. City, yes. Liverpool, yes. Chelsea, yes. United?

It's not a giant step up from Spurs, Ole is never 'winning them the league, especially when you've got world class managers like Pep Klopp and Tuchel in the league and given his age he can't wait for the bus drivers time to pass with no guarantees they'll bring in somebody competent after him.
He was asked a question by a young female with very, very shiny teeth on Football Focus.
He started his reply with 'Yes, no......'
I lost what he said after that because l was wondering how gormless he sounds doing that and partially wondering about the provenance of this girl's very shiny teeth. Perhaps mail order from Liverpool. Or not.
I don't know what he might have said if asked the questions about the clubs in your second para.
Or not.

Here’s the quote from the interview where he talks about Phil Foden

Kane began, He’s fantastic. He’s done amazing the last two, three, four years. He’s really stepped up. You can see him improving year on year, getting better at understanding the game and he’s playing at the highest level for the best team in the world."
This is one of those signings which people will describe as ‘bleeding obvious’ after it has happened. The signs are all there folks.

This is one of those signings which people will describe as ‘bleeding obvious’ after it has happened. This signs are all there folks.
You could be right, he would score for fun in our team and would clearly love to be playing his football here, he wouldn’t break the wage structure either so would fit in in that respect ! I imagine the other 3 would all demand way more than Kev and would cause havoc if rotated or rested ...I would love haaland it has a nice story to it with his city connections but I have these visions of raiola slagging pep in the media and causing a load of unwanted shit when he’s rotated .
Messi I’d chop my left bollock off to see him play for city
Mbappe I just can’t see it happening realistically .. seems destined to stay at PSG or go to Real Madrid

It's not a giant step up from Spurs, Ole is never winning them the league, especially when you've got world class managers like Pep Klopp and Tuchel in the league and given his age he can't wait for the bus drivers time to pass with no guarantees they'll bring in somebody competent after him.
I’m sorry, my hatred for both teams can allow me to be somewhat impartial. United are, and always will be a significant step up from Spurs. They are a nothing club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.