Chelsea (H) | Post-Match Thread

Me too.

I actually understand the need for rotation.

Although not today,as we were not playing again until next Friday.

We are rotating first team players for players who are not good enough.

You can almost guarantee we will lose the game every time Pep does one of his Ranieri on steroids mass rotations.

It is ridiculous.

We literally rotate for a guaranteed nailed on defeat.
Dead right, we're playing catch-up now. They certainly have the advantage over us for the CL. Which is 3 weeks away, why he didn't play our best team tonight and bury them, I don't know what his thinking is all about. Hope he doesn't let us down on the big one.

I'm more annoyed about conceding in injury time and losing again like v Leeds. I can understand the rotation, the resulting disjointed performance and the other mistakes. But not conceding at the end and losing.

But, like against Leeds, it's a draw at 90 minutes so just shut up shop and the League would be won by now. It can be argued that is not Pep way and by trying to win every game has almost delivered the title. But the advantage of a 13 point gap has already been gained. The draw was nearly achieved so just hang on

I think one or two have forgot we still need 3 points to win the League.

And before anyone says it.

I am not comfortable with automatically assuming the Rags wont win all their remaining games for us to secure the Title.

We need to assume they will win the lot,and we need 3 points from our next game.
Gerrards slip should be a lesson to all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.