Chelsea (H) | Post-Match Thread

The simple maths after yesterday’s last minute deafeat

before the game ,Utd needed to win all at their last five games to have a hope of winning the title

after the game ,Utd still have to win all
Of their games to win the title

Because of our goal difference they still need 14 points but with 5 games left this is impossible they can only get 13 or 15 points

No panic
Hopefully done this afternoon
Not this afternoon butod week draw/s are coming. 5 days 3 games during end of season is tough ask, if they win all fair fucks but no it ain't happening. Even if they rotate today don't think Villa can pull off some thing big here

I was shocked and sadden by alot of the post last night about Sergio. A club legend the one who gave us 93:20, a player who has given his best days as a player to our club.

I will say at the moment Sergio looks abit lost abit sad , someone who is trying to hard to go out on a high. Sergio you dont need to be trying that hard. Someone who really doesnt want to leave us and is sad his time is coming to an end. He looks like he needs a hug ! He normally has a smile on his face and thats been missing in the last few games.

I hope fans can be back in the ground for the last home game and we hearing SERGIO, SERGIO, SERGIO, SERGIO ringing around the Etihad

I was shocked and sadden by alot of the post last night about Sergio. A club legend the one who gave us 93:20, a player who has given his best days as a player to our club.

I will say at the moment Sergio looks abit lost abit sad , someone who is trying to hard to go out on a high. Sergio you dont need to be trying that hard. Someone who really doesnt want to leave us and is sad his time is coming to an end. He looks like he needs a hug ! He normally has a smile on his face and thats been missing in the last few games.

I hope fans can be back in the ground for the last home game and we hearing SERGIO, SERGIO, SERGIO, SERGIO ringing around the Etihad

Everybody loves the man that will never change they were just rightly annoyed at his self indulgent penalty in a game we could have sealed the title.

Sergio is immortal in the context of our club. I don't believe that anyone slagging him off can be a City fan. He has apologised - even though he has nothing to apologise for.

Yeah I agree. I was more puzzled why he gave Raz a hard time for scoring of all things!

He made it about him and I’m sure he regrets it now.

I hope we see him again in a completely positive team first mindset.

Yeah I agree. I was more puzzled why he gave Raz a hard time for scoring of all things!

He made it about him and I’m sure he regrets it now.
Yea Sergio looked very unlike Sergio to be honest ! he looks like he has thinks on his mind. Just get the feeling he is finding it hard that his time with City has come to an end. As are we.

He was stupid attempting that yesterday

For me he was in a mood with Sterling scoring from what he thought was his first chance.

Although his control was shocking which led to Sterling having to take the chance from him.

His penalty taking has never been great so are we surprised he missed. I am not.

But I look at it also as a massive opportunity to go into the second half 2 up plus they had lost one of their centre backs.

We would have won the game then.

He was looking to sign off with something special. Personally I would really consider not picking him again as he is obviously out for himself now and wants another qpr moment.

As I said, Aguero takes a proper pen and scores, then in all likely hood it would have been party time last night.

I didn't like the line up, but that team should have won
I don't understand why folk can't see this. That team applies itself better over 90 mins and we win, plus the players have that bit of kudos of actually being in the side that seals the title. Anyway come on Villa, lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.