It's Quiet Thread 15 - Txiki Blinders

Status
Not open for further replies.
If united get sancho and haaland stays at Dortmund I’d go all out for Harry Kane.
United bossed this league for years by buying the best premier league talent from rivals
Get grealish and Kane in and it improves us big time, adds hunger to win and keeps existing players on their toes
Get a new left back to rotate with zinchenko and we’re set
I think Kane is a big risk....

Injuries
Would his heart be in it for us
He cant press - this is peps issue with Aguero and kane is arguably even less able.

Injuries
He cant press - this is peps issue with Aguero and kane is arguably even less able.
Kane works his nuts off defending from the front,he's also a huge asset when defending set pieces.

Would his heart be in it? Fucking hell,the lad plays with it on his chest,he is the ultimate winner (just a shame for him his current club arent)

Injury is the biggest concern,agreed.

It’s so funny to hear for months about people saying City wouldn’t get involved in a bidding war for Haaland, and then when all the signs pointing to us being the best positioned there, people start talking about Kane, which would be a much worse bidding war and one that would end (even if we weren’t to have him, but just through our involvement) helping to massively improve a rival. It’s a big non-starter

Injuries
Kane can drop deep and pass in midfield and hold the ball up - he has proved that this season
Which would give us runners like foden kdb etc
Can’t say I see haaland pressing for Dortmund either
Only forward who presses the way we need in Jesus but he can finish like those other two
And if Kane comes to us for £100m after we win prem and champions league he will definitely be up for it

Not true. Please read this analysis of his pressing: https://talksport.com/football/7077...rtmund-tactics-manchester-united-real-madrid/
Notice that this was written one year ago and he’s improved since then.
Dortmund isn’t a pressing side, but that doesn’t mean you can’t see his pressing qualities there. And before Dortmund, he was at Salzburg, which is one the most aggressive pressing teams in the continent, and worked his ass off there

Kane works his nuts off defending from the front,he's also a huge asset when defending set pieces.

Would his heart be in it? Fucking hell,the lad plays with it on his chest,he is the ultimate winner (just a shame for him his current club arent)

Injury is the biggest concern,agreed.
Sorry but i dont see him working hard pressing from the front at all...rarely if ever

He plays with his heart on his chest for spurs but for us.....????

How is he the ultimate winner....what has he won?

Kane can drop deep and pass in midfield and hold the ball up - he has proved that this season
Which would give us runners like foden kdb etc
Only forward who presses the way we need in Jesus but he can finish like those other two
And if Kane comes to us for £100m after we win prem and champions league he will definitely be up for it
Agree on the first part about his hold up play
Haaland has the ability to press - he may not be required to do this at Dortimund but he has the ability
Foden presses as well as Jesus...so do Salah and Mane for the red scouse

Sorry but i dont see him working hard pressing from the front at all...rarely if ever

He plays with his heart on his chest for spurs but for us.....????

How is he the ultimate winner....what has he won?
You need to watch more of him then.

I answered the other parts.

I don't like the lad,but i will acknowledge his attributes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.