Brief Encounters.

Some of the stories on here remind me of a time I was at my old gym which was part of a hotel, afterwards I'd go into the sauna or steam room sometimes.
This evening I was in and this woman mid-20s probably, in a bikini comes in, starts chatting to me and telling me she's staying at the hotel as she works as the leader of a youth group and they're down from Derry for the day, she was Slovakian or something.
I'm sitting up on the seat in the sauna and then she lies down with her head close to my thigh and doing this deep breathing shit with the tits going up and down

Stupid bollocks i was not being a bit more forward
@Barcon had similar. The bloke pushed him away when he laid his head down though.

Its my work colleague son birthday on Saturday, im thinking about giving her 100 Euro to "be split between them how she sees fit" what do you think?
Madness Thorin. Get him some Lego and take her a bottle of the highest percentage wine you can find for inviting you. That’s all.

Ah so it’s a drop off party. Forget the wine. Ask her if she wants a hand with anything. If she’s interested I’d expect her to say yes.

No no. She just told me it's hisbirthday . She sent me pictures of his present.
This is just me trying to be nice
She did something similar a few years ago for my brother wedding, she gave me a fiver for my daughter.

The question is should I be nice and give her kid 50 or is it too much?

No no. She just told me it's hisbirthday . She sent me pictures of his present.
This is just me trying to be nice
She did something similar a few years ago for my brother wedding, she gave me a fiver for my daughter.

The question is should I be nice and give her kid 50 or is it too much?
50 sheets is too much. In fact 50p is too much. She hasn’t even invited your kid to the party despite telling you about it so give them nowt. Do you think she’d maybe have invited you both if she was interested? It pains me to say it but I think she might. Dont waste your money.

50 sheets is too much. In fact 50p is too much. She hasn’t even invited your kid to the party despite telling you about it so give them nowt. Do you think she’d maybe have invited you both if she was interested? It pains me to say it but I think she might. Dont waste your money.

So yeah I took your advice. Maybe you are right.
Im going to get drunk now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.