Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

There’s only about 600 or so with over 23,500 points.
Even if all of them logged and bought a ticket, that suggests approximately 2500 tickets have been held back for players, staff and corporate
Maybe the lack of tickets left is something to do with those who’s been buying tickets for friends and family who don’t qualify.

So it makes no difference whatsoever what his points are.
No, the point I was making is my mate who's now 61, started going to Maine Road with his dad in the 60s. In his teens (the 70s), went to the majority of away games (league and cups) as well. 80s - gets married, has kids, just goes to home games on his season ticket (has a life as well as watching us) - apart from the odd away game.

We move to the new stadium and he has a Gold seasoncard, but doesn't join any cup scheme. I get my seasoncard when we go to the new stadium (I had a season ticket in the 90s for three years) and join all cup schemes. So, me and my mate have been going since the late 60s, and he has around thirty more years as a season ticket holder than me, but I've got around 4/5,000 more points than him. To me, that's a bit odd.

Right for those of you (like me) panicking on posting tickets before we fly) and the confusion between last nights announcement (Royal Mail) and the confirmation when booking (print at home), I texted Lisa Eaton last night about concern over post. City have just rung me and said they are waiting on a filfillemnt agency to advise so it could be either Royal Mail or e ticket or even collect in Porto as last resort. Promised me I could not be left having flown without an answer/ticket and will let me know - so watch this space.
Who's Lisa Eaton?

Just looking at the planner now. There are 1,856 tickets left.

Including:
123 - £515 tickets
875 - £386.50 tickets

Blocks S48, S49 & S50 don't seem to be on sale to City fans (perhaps they're being held back for UEFA?
Guys (and gals) I have good news. I just did a quick check to see how many ticket are left after 10 mins of being on sale at the next category and it's gone up!!

1,867 available, including:

119 - £515 tickets
851 - £386.50 tickets

That show's they're definitely holding some of the cheaper tickets back (or putting them back on sale after people tried the loop-hole on the website earlier.

EDIT: they have added block S48 to the plan which explains it. There's still S49 and S50 to go on too. Around 275 tickets in each I reckon?

Last edited:
Well Bill, you've just shown yourself up with every blue reading these posts with your 100 per cent wrong 'swamp' comment. 60 years old, been going to our games since the late 60s. Had a season ticket in the 90s for three years, moved to Sussex 97 with work, kept season ticket - still went to weekend games, back to Manchester with work in 2000, got another season ticket when we moved to the Etihad.

I think the ballot system may well happen.
Is the ballot system a straight ballot for every game or is it done on a round robin type basis where if you go to one final you aren't entered for the next one etc?

Guys (and gals) I have good news. I just did a quick check to see how many ticket are left after 10 mins of being on sale at the next category and it's gone up!!

119 - £515 tickets
851 - £386.50 tickets

That show's they're definitely holding some of the cheaper tickets back (or putting them back on sale after people tried the loop-hole on the website earlier.

Great content, the type of stuff us desperate bastards are hitting refresh for

119 - £515 tickets
851 - £386.50 tickets

Cheers mate, you have no idea how much this is appreciated.

It may but it shouldnt
Me and someone on here were having some light-hearted banter - re some of our fans with big points totals getting older and a bit quieter at games, when some of our younger and louder fans with fewer points don't get to the away games. We mentioned balloting giving our more raucous fans a chance. Was only fun, but some on here getting upset - calling me a rag etc.

Well Bill, you've just shown yourself up with every blue reading these posts with your 100 per cent wrong 'swamp' comment. 60 years old, been going to our games since the late 60s. Had a season ticket in the 90s for three years, moved to Sussex 97 with work, kept season ticket - still went to weekend games, back to Manchester with work in 2000, got another season ticket when we moved to the Etihad.

I think the ballot system may well happen.
And what are you basing that on? Or do you really mean, "I hope a ballot system happens"?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.