Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Best of luck to all the blues travelling to Porto. I hope the arrangements work out ok and everyone has a great time!

I've got mixed feelings on the CL, mainly as I hate UEFA. The lack of consideration for both sets of fans during this has been a disgrace and the fact they've prioritised their stakeholders over the fans tells you all you need to know.

But this is about City, not UEFA. Our chance to round off an incredible decade in the best way possible! I know how much it means to people and I'm glad there will be some blues in the stadium cheering for Pep and team on the night.

I watched the We're Not Really Here doc last night. As a blue in my late thirties I still look back on the dark days with a weird fondness and Maine Road will always feel like home, but the journey we've been on as fans is incredible. Hopefully it gets even better in a couple of weeks time and I'm looking forward to hearing the stories from the travelling fans... I hope you get to witness a historic night for us all!

Last edited:
Just been told it’s being reported again that those attending the game still have to do the bubble thing with the clubs travel, has anyone else heard this ?
Judging by this forum and Spike’s trip I’d say there must be at least 3000 already booked flights. After all this time there’s no way the bubble/ticket thing can work

Judging by this forum and Spike’s trip I’d say there must be at least 3000 already booked flights. After all this time there’s no way the bubble/ticket thing can work
Might be less than that mate but your point still stands.I think he's done 4 flights which would be about a thousand, unless I'm way off? Probably a few hundred made independent plans?

Might be less than that mate but your point still stands.I think he's done 4 flights which would be about a thousand, unless I'm way off? Probably a few hundred made independent plans?
I reckon between 2-3,000, yes. Hard to know whether or not we'll sell out. I can certainly imagine a situation whereby the official package is incentivised.

I was on the phone yesterday when they were selling the 4th plane seats, the lad told me they had just passed the 1000 mark, given they now have 5 planes going I’d say Spikes are carrying about 1.5k blues so far

Think he’s on to flight 6 already? Can’t remember but there’a probably at least another thousand flying from different airports or into Lisbon etc

Am I going mad, but is the city not called Oporto and the football team called Porto?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.