Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Has anybody booked any PCR tests in Portugal? I know they’re available at check in at Porto airport but unsure if you need to book. I get there Thursday afternoon so was going to walk round and get one so I’m sorted for the game (ticket pending) and way home.
I think it’s LFT tests at Porto airport as PCR test results take much longer

Latest count at 11:45 shows 1,450 left

Before 11pm window it was 1730 so. 280 sold since 11am but expect there won't be that many more before next 1pm window.

(But figure could go up if City release other blocks/rows. They definitely did yesterday even if a small number)
Thanks
Does anyone know if all the £60 have gone?

If Covid tests take upto 48 hours to come back and we fly Saturday morning then having a test Thursday afternoon might mean results not back in time surely? And if we have them on Wednesday to make sure they are back in time then we can't use them to fly back Sunday can we? This is a fucking minefield.
dam-health do same day for £99, slots available friday morning

Think this may go lower than many think. Chelsea tickets are on sale to Members today. They have 28000 Season Tickets holders so at least 4/5 of them don’t want to go.

The determination and desire I am reading from some of you on here is incredible. It's almost got me reclassifying my support from ardent to fairweather.

I really do hope that anyone who desperately wants to be there, gets there and hopefully gets in. To those that go, this fairweather fan salutes you :-)

Have many of you booked DAM health pcr test in Didsbury on Thursday ready for spikes flight the next morning? Loads of people moaning about them not sending results by midnight. Could end up being a nightmare with the flight being 8am but I've paid for it now so gonna have to risk it

Hi
I have 15500 points and the City info said my window would open at 11am. However my window is still not open at 12.05. Can anyone tell me why. ps i am currently on the ticket line but am 102 in line.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.